We take data security and privacy seriously. This is a list of third party companies and services that we use, and may sometimes share data with. We never share data unnecessarily, and take care to choose partners who meet our privacy and security standards.
Timecounts works with the third parties ("Sub-Processors") set forth below to provide specific functionality within the Timecounts Services. In order to provide the relevant functionality these Sub-processors access Personal Data as defined in the Data Processing Addendum (DPA).
• Amazon Web Services, Inc. (Data Storage)
• Heroku (PAAS)
• Cloudflare (CDN)
• OpsGenie (Infrastructure Monitoring)
• Stripe (Payment Processor)
• Chartmogul (Financial Reporting)
• Xero (Accounting)
• (Google Analytics) Google LLC
• Intercom (Customer Service/Help Centre)
• Twilio (SMS Delivery)
• Copper (CRM)
• Mailchimp/Mandrill (Email Delivery)
• Uploadcare (Document Storage)
• Google Maps